Monday, February 16, 2009

Sally Sweet Top Finished!

Ok, I posted a pic of this laying somewhat together... but wanted to post a pic of the top as sewn. This is it! Tada!

Originally I intended to make a small Sally Sweet and 5 other characters and put them together, but I have decided that several of the characters I can use the same colors, so those will get put together in one, scrappy top. Then a few others I am just going to make the small tops and finish them and let my kids use them as doll quilts or sell them.

I think I will back this one with the purple/white/black with spiders and maybe sell it. It is 24.5 x 24.5" square.

1 comment:

  1. Great Job! I just love Sally Sweet as a character, lol. That's the character that I chose to do first too! I have my blocks all set and the top together. I still have a bit of applique work to do on a couple, but it's together. I posted some pictures on my blog because I wasn't sure where to post them, lol.

    Thanks for doing this challenge, I'm having a blast with it.

    Kay

    ReplyDelete